Bringing back my weekly Trending Tuesday with a trend that I’ve been seeing all over the blogosphere, but that I haven’t bought into until just a few weekends ago: suede. I’ve been crazily on the hunt for a faux-suede skirt and FINALLY found one (exact one but in black!). Below are a few suede and faux-suede pieces that are perfect to inject into your fall wardrobe (all under $50 too).
1. Cupshe Faux-Suede Button-Down Skirt – I have loved these everywhere; seriously, anyone and everyone can and should wear this this fall. I’m partial to the tan/camel colored ones and have paired mine with a white button down so far. Similar options here – olive green! – and here.
2. Old Navy Suede Lace-Up Flats – This summer I grabbed up some lace-up sandals, and I’m falling all over again for this lace-up trend for fall too. Le sigh. Poor bank account. For a more neutral version: try these out.
3. Forever 21 Faux-Suede V-Neck Dress – This looks and feels even better in person, and the big pockets give it a cool vibe. Be aware that it is truly a shift shape, so wouldn’t be able to work on everyone. For that reason, here are some fit-and-flare versions: here and here.
4. Forever 21 Pointed Zip-Up Booties – The full suede/faux-suede texture amps up this classic style a bit, and the zip is a nice touch too. I’ve always loved F21 shoes and have never had any issues with something being too low quality. I treat my shoes really nicely though, as you should, so yea.:)
5. Asos New Look 70’s Suedette Saddle Bag – Love, love, love. I’ve been on the hunt for a “mini” bag, and love the saddle shape on this one. Plus, that hardware. <3
Anyone else on the hunt for suede/faux-suede pieces for fall? I’m kind of obsessed at the moment. Helpppp.