This week’s trend is based on another trending color (featured cobalt blue a few weeks back), one that’s especially perfect for the summer. I’ve just recently found my love for white; it was something I stayed far, far away from, as I am fairly accident prone. But I love it mixed with summery textures like lace and embroidery or working as a substitute for classic black (a neutral is a neutral, after all).
2. Steve Madden Stecy Sandals – Ummmm, obsessed with these! <3 (AND they're on sale!)
3. Topshop Lace Insert Body-Con Tube Skirt – In love with the lace inserts!
4. Topshop Feline Wraparound Ankle Strap Sandals – These remind me of espadrilles, and the added ribbon makes it super feminine and summery.
5. Charlotte Russe Lace-Trim Off-the-Shoulder Flounce Dress – The off-the-shoulder trend is really taking off for the summer (another “trend” that I keep asking… Did it ever go away?!). Plus, a LWD will make a great addition to your closet.
6. Forever 21 Scalloped Floral Crochet Top – Besides the amazing floral crochet overlay, I can see this top styled a dozen different ways, perfect for jeans or for a high-waisted skirt.