There’s definitely no hiding that I love to shop at Forever 21, but I’ve been crawling over every inch of their website this winter. Slightly obsessively. And, of course, it’s been even worse since I received a F21 gift card from Santa. Here I’ve rounded up some of my favorite things on the F21 site right now, and I can’t wait to grab some of them up. PLUS, you can get free shipping today on certain items with code: SHIPFREE. Enjoy! ;)
1. Off-the-Shoulder White Top – This top really has me craving warmer temperatures (or heading back to the Caribbean; that would work too). But I think that the crisp white would also work for the winter; just gotta add a thick wool layer (or two).
2. Layered Fringe Chain Necklace – This definitely takes statement to a whole new level. I love how it comes as a set, and, of course, I’m in love with gold.
3. Faux-Leather Moto Boots – I like to think that my wardrobe has a good dose of masculine/edgy pieces, but… it really doesn’t. I’m classic and girly all the way. These would be a great addition to any wardrobe (and to mix it up a bit) just as a go-to black boot perfect with a tee and jeans or tights and a dress.
4. Faux-Leather Bucket Bag – Love this bag. I probably would purchase every bag from Forever 21 in black and be set for life. This style is very “on trend,” but would stay classic throughout the years.
5. Moto Vest – Another item to offset all the feminine pieces in my closet. Would be perfect for any season: over a dress or tank for summer or layered with a sweater for winter.
6. Oversized Two Tone Blazer – I think this combines a mixture of style and necessity. The oversized look and cozy front pockets make this almost a coat, but the blazer silhouette would make it perfect for keeping on at the office (plus, can we talk about how cool those leather leggings look with it??).
Happy Wednesday (happy halfway to Friday) !